Monday, February 28, 2011

Great Music of February!

Here is a list of some great music I found this month. Check them out!

Rusko - Scareware & Woo Boost
Caleb Mack - Joker
Phantogram - When I'm Small & Mouthful of Diamonds
Sam Adams (Prod. by Rusko) - I Got Em Like
Aquadrop - No Hay Banda
Mexicans with Guns - Death and Rebirth
Sleigh Bells - Kids
Florence and the Machine - Cosmic Love
Mac Miller - The Spins & Cruisin' & I'm Ready
LMFAO - Shooting Star (remix)
Love Like Fire - My Left Eye
Local Natives - Sun Hands
Lionshare - Trip to Feza
The Glitch Mob - Drive it Like You Stole It
Jokers of the Scene - Baggy Bottom Boys
Kid Cudi ft Kanye West - Wylin Cause I'm Young
Portishead - Strangers
Poe - Hey Pretty
Ratatat - Wildcat
Kid Cudi - Mr. Rager
Rusko ft Amber Coffman - Hold On (Sub Focus Remix)