Sunday, December 12, 2010

Inspiration Board F/W '10

I've decided to turn my ordinary cork board covered with memorabilia into a fashion inspiration board. I'm planning on changing this one soon but in the meantime I'm going to start creating a new header for Dragon Queen! Now back to my inspiration board, here are some shots taken.

 Check out the left bottom corner, see those swirly beaded decorations? I made them out of beads and wire, they're actually really fun and easy to make! I'm started creating a whole bunch for an upcoming photo shoot and many of them are hanging around the house and outside.

I've been going for a lot of soft earthy colors lately like light pinks, cream colors and some different colors of purple and wearing a lot of jewelry. I like to call it 'hippie vibes'.

 Featuring more things that were given to me (like the green beaded 'respect' bracelet and the fashion sketch postcard from Stephens) and things that I made (the gold pin with white feathers, top right and the orange clip with black feathers bottom left).

 If you can read it its an awesome fashion poem I cut out of Vogue based off the poem How Do I Love Thee? by Elizabeth Barrett Browning, just a slight change of words :)


And last, a couple of my creations to go with the whole hippie vibes, which is now over and done with due to the snow I saw this morning when I woke up! Time to photograph and catch some new vibes and I hope everyones enjoying the snow!

Katie